Monday, February 7, 2011

BOM--Another one!! Am I crazy!!

Yes, it's true, I've joined another BOM! This one is with LongArmChat.  I'm also the coordinator for March.(I get to choose and post the block). Here is the February block. It is from Quilter's Cache , Morning Star. My fabrics for this are Civil War era..new for me.
I'm going on a quilting retreat in a couple weeks and visiting some shops that carry this type of fabric so, I hope to get more to add to this. Maybe some backgrounds and accent?
Today, I just loaded this quilt which will get a simple design that will allow the piecing to be the star. Using Naturaline by Permacore and a simple meander. Hobbs for batt.
Back to work!
Linking up to Judy L at Patchwork Times for her Design Wall Monday. Drop by her site and visit some of the links to see what quilters are up to. (That is if you can get past her cinnamon roll recipe..yum)
Her link is to the left. The one with the chicken!

No comments:

Post a Comment