Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Robots

Robot quilt from robot fabrics for a robot lover!
My youngest loves anything robot. He has a room full of robots and even a robot clock. I felt it was time to get this done for him. This is a easy pattern by Threaded Pear called Flower Power. I just added a few inches to the borders to make it a bit bigger. Making this pattern allowed me to not cut up the main fabric so you really see all those robots!
Main fabric


.

The green fabric border is gears and pulleys, the dark blue is circuit board wiring and the final border is bigger robots and wires.
On the back is a dark blue print that showed off the quilting pattern which was....you guessed it, more robots!

The thread was a lime green, so the design shows on the back really well.
Ok, I have some fabric left for another robot pillowcase. Then I am robot-ed out!

1 comment: