I finished my Diva Wallet and it was so easy!
I first saw this on Robin Quilts http://robingallagher.blogspot.com/. I thought it looked so cute and doable. I ordered the pattern from City Quilts and the purse hardware from an Etsy , American Purse. I purchased the instant download pdf pattern for the purse. Printed it out and assembled most of it. The frame is the last thing to go on, so I could get it all ready before the frame arrived in a couple days.
You make it in two segments and then put it together. Not hard.
Super easy zipper insert.
The frame really adds that professional look! The hardest part of the whole thing was those itty bitty screws that hold the frame on. They kept rolling away!
This turned out so nice I may have to make another for my sister. I could really have fun with the fabrics and make each card pocket different ! Ooooh so many options. This took less than 2 fat quarters and I have plenty of those!!
Speaking of FQ's. I came across some interesting articles on organizing your stash and have started in.
This is the greens folded and sorted. Noooo, this isn't all my greens. It doesn't include batik or the dots& stripes. I will get to them later. You can find the articles here.
Back to folding, sorting & quilting.