Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Here is a little wall hanging I did for a client last year. Searching through my pictures for an Easter related quilt. This is it. I did a lot of freehand quilting on this and it was so much fun to quilt those chicks.
Lately , I have been busy with all kinds of quilts and several king size that I will also be doing the binding on. I am trying a new approach to binding. I'm using a special 1/4 binding foot to make sure I keep the stitch width even and then flipping it to the back and sewing it down with invisible thread. We'll see how it all works out.
Here is a quilt show of some of the projects through my studio lately:
Spring Flowers




Baptist Fan quilting

Roses for Dorothy



Today is Easter, family and food.
 Wishing you all a Happy Easter !

No comments:

Post a Comment