Monday, January 10, 2011

Honeysuckle---Color of the Year !

Thank you to Moose On the Porch Quilts for first blogging about this new color. Remember Turquoise? So last year! LOL This new color is what is in for furnishings, paint etc. I doubt that I'll be painting any walls this color...not even an accent wall. BUT, this color is gorgeous in fabric!! I just got the new Hancock's of Paducah (fabric bible for quilters), and there's Honeysuckle in every ones new fabric line!
Dena-Kumari Gardens

Gypsy Bandana- Pillow /MaxField

Jane Sassaman, Garden Divas

Kaffee Fassett

Kaffee Fassett fall 2010
I can envision some sumptuous quilts with this color. I think I  may have to go fabric shopping. Like I need an excuse.
What's your feeling about this color? Like or not? Are we going to see couches in this hue..maybe not, but I bet we see it in pillows, dishes, and maybe even on Christmas trees next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment