Thursday, January 24, 2013

Urban Holiday

 
I know you are probably over all things Christmas, but thought I'd throw this out there. it is mine that I actually got done and displayed for the holidays!!! Wow, did it in one weekend and then Monday it was back to customer quilts!
Pattern is from Jenny Pedigo at Sew Kind of Wonderful. It uses her Quick Curve Ruler. I think this would be great in other fabrics too.
I ordered this pattern as a PDF and got it instantly. So cool, when you are eager to get going!
 

I shamelessly copied Jenny's quilting in the white pieces. I have to say when I first saw this pattern I thought"pearls" too. I did add her squiggles on either side. It really sets off those pearls.


I had fun choosing designs for the ornaments and used several. You could have a lot of fun quilting this. Different textures in each color would look good too.



 Be sure and stop over at Sew Kind of Wonderful and see what can be done with the quick curve ruler. Her BOM is very tempting. I really am intrigued by her new log cabin version. Hmmn , might have to try it!


No comments:

Post a Comment